ShapeShifters!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShapeShifters!

We are an alliance dedicated to crushing the Natars, clearing our enemies armies from the field, and building that stupid WW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celtic Guardian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Recruit

Celtic Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Celtic Guardian   Celtic Guardian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:48 pm

-Why are you interested in our group? Because all good players know it takes a good team to win....and you're also in the SW.

-Pop and start date on this server: 182 6/23/2010

-Tribe: Teutons

-Coordinates: -42|-22

-Number of Villages: 1

-Number of 15/9 croppers: 0

-When do you plan on your next village: ASAP, within two weeks but the goal is within one week

-What is your strategy for building your village? troops, resource fields, residence, new village, repeat

-Do you consider yourself an offensive or defensive player? offensive

5. How many attacks have you received in the past 72 hours? 4

6. How many attacks have you sent in the past 72 hours? more than 100

7. Are you aggressive or a simmer? aggressive

-Do you use gold? rarely

-If leaving another alliance, which alliance, and why you're leaving

8. What are your goals for this server? Do you plan to play through end game? to make a big army. yes.

9. Any comments about general travian strategy --If being attacked/farmed, name of attacker(s) and alliance(s): no comment

-Endgame Experience. If yes provide details. besides surviving to endgame, none.

-Do you have a problem with a sitter being assigned to you: No.

-How many hours a day are you on travian: 4

-How often do you log in: at least once every 6 hours.

-Please tell us anything else that may help us to decide on you, like special talents, awards etc. Unique contact with certain alliance: im top 100 of attackers. and i have a decent army.

10. List the servers you have played on and the acct names you used. US1 (last round) - Celtic Guardian

Thanks again for showing an interest in us and we look forward to learning more about you. Your application will be reviewed by our alliance, and the Recruiter will get back to you in 72 hrs.
Back to top Go down
Kyono
bashful
Kyono

Celtic Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Guardian   Celtic Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 am

Would you mind adding a member as a sitter to check out your account ?
Back to top Go down

Celtic Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Guardian   Celtic Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:51 am

Much work I have. Reply later I will
Back to top Go down
unoccupied
talkative
unoccupied

Celtic Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Guardian   Celtic Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Looks good to me, can't think of any questions right now, so I will hold my vote untiil others have chimed in.
Back to top Go down

Celtic Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Guardian   Celtic Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:46 pm

I've tried to come up with a realy witty question, or comment. However, I'm bone tired and the application form gets most of the important info anyway. Look like a good prospect to me
Back to top Go down
Recruit

Celtic Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Celtic Guardian   Celtic Guardian I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 am

A sitter is perfectly fine. You can message me in game to talk more about it in detail.
Back to top Go down
CG

Celtic Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Guardian   Celtic Guardian I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:14 am

I don't mean to rush you guys, but I need to know whether or not you'll accept my application really soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celtic Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Guardian   Celtic Guardian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celtic Guardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShapeShifters! :: Welcome :: Application-
Jump to: