ShapeShifters!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShapeShifters!

We are an alliance dedicated to crushing the Natars, clearing our enemies armies from the field, and building that stupid WW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cronicle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cronicle

Cronicle Empty
PostSubject: Cronicle   Cronicle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

-Why are you interested in our group?
I checked out your alliance page and it seems like you guys area group that sticks together and helps each other out a lot.

-Pop and start date on this server: Pop is 79, I started about July 3rd, and I was also on vaca last week so I wasn't on much.

-Tribe: Romans

-Coordinates: 2|-41

-Number of Villages: 1

-Number of 15/9 croppers: 0 right now

-When do you plan on your next village: In about 2-3 weeks, working on my defense first.

-What is your strategy for building your village: I want to be an anvil and also have a good size of cats to hit people hard

-Do you consider yourself an offensive or defensive player? In the middle

5. How many attacks have you received in the past 72 hours? I would say around 50

6. How many attacks have you sent in the past 72 hours? None, just using the troops I build to get some defense points

7. Are you aggressive or a simmer? Probably more of a simmer

-Do you use gold? Sometimes

-If leaving another alliance, which alliance, and why you're leaving

8. What are your goals for this server? Do you plan to play through end game? My goal is to help the alliance I join to get strong and take a WW and help it grow and defend to win End game.

9. Any comments about general travian strategy --If being attacked/farmed, name of attacker(s) and alliance(s): I'm being attack a lot but hardly any of them are getting res from me, they are mostly losing troops then anything else.

-Endgame Experience. If yes provide details: I have played till end game on 1 server, I was a wheat feeder to a WW, that won the game. I'm also playing end game on us6 right now.

-Do you have a problem with a sitter being assigned to you: Nope

-How many hours a day are you on travian: About 4-6 hrs and working days a bit less, I check up on everything throughout the day

-How often do you log in: 5-15 times a day

-Please tell us anything else that may help us to decide on you, like special talents, awards etc. Unique contact with certain alliance: I'm just a great team player and would help anyone in need.

10. List the servers you have played on and the acct names you used. us4, us6 currently, us5 currently, us1 currently
Back to top Go down

Cronicle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShapeShifters! :: Welcome :: Application-
Jump to: